Monday, 11 April 2011

Breaking news: I'm an attention seeker.

So, there, I said it, I attention seek... 

Well I hope I am not but apparently having this blog means I am an attention seeker.

The discussion arises while at work today, I mention I have just started a blog and explain it is just an online journal with a collection of my experiences and thoughts. the person I was having this discussion with, their immediate thought and comment was "Oh you just do that for attention". So it got me thinking, Why do people chronicle their lives, write and publish their memoirs or even blog online. The next comment was that having a blog was self centred and as it was ALL just about me. well of course it is, the blog is for the purpose of chronicling my thoughts and day to day experiences.

So I give up on idiots like that, I am an attention seeker so here I am seeking your attention. To be honest I'll admit I like people reading my blog, the same as everyone out there who has blogs, journals or chronicles. However not for the attention but for the fact that people find it interesting... well I hope you do 

So lets get on with what this blog was really about. ME, all about my day.

Overall I have to say it has been very good, I woke up later than I had planned and enjoyed some lunch with the family, then off to work. Work was good today, very tiring as I was tending a bar as well as being at my desk, Woo, it was busier than I thought it would be as I was on the bar too, it also ment a lot of up and down and walking which strained my knee, so tonight I have taken a few pills and sit back to let them kick in.

The weird thing is, this is the evening of my day, 1:00 in the morning is nothing, I'll watch a movie or two then head to bed, it's funny how it works out.

Tomorrow I am up early though, Laura has a doctors appt and I have to look after the squirmy boy, guess the park is in order, but alas untill anything else exciting happens I'm signing off, Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment