So, yes its not exactly morning but since I didn't go to bed till six am it is morning to me,
Okay, so yes I am not dead but I needed a catchy title, I can't just have "my sleeping patterns" plus more of you will be curious and read, I hope so anyway.
So yes, I guess its in part due to my work and in part due to how I've always been. My sleeping pattern has always been fubar, some times I sleep early at a reasonable time, sometimes I can't sleep till around 6am like last night, if I try I toss and turn, last nights was mostly down to pain in my knee, but its not always the reason. I don't know how Lolz feels about it but I don't mind the funny sleep patterns to much.
I would love a routine but with ny job that'll never happen, I guess I can only do what I do, the bit that does annoy me, if I've done a late shift. Followed by an early which means I only have 7/8hours between shifts, take off 30min driving and then other stuff, I'm lucky to get 4/5 hours sleep, when I come home, people criticize if I go for a nap, when I just can't go on... and give me a look like, oh i don't get to go for a nap, but no you also Didnt do two shifts with hardly any time in between them,
I would love for a normal sleep pattern, I just don't see it happening soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment