Wednesday, 13 April 2011

It's been kinda quiet around here I guess...

To take the words out of Jim Belushi's mouth!

So nothing much is new with me today, My Knee is the same old, actually more so painful, I woke up in pain but that can probably be put down to using it to much yesterday, Ended up playing lego with the boy yesterday. Had some fun, made him so Army Lego stuff, he loves it. Today he asked again and I tried but my knee just kept getting in the way, so I did what I did best and designed him a custom model, once again.

For those who do not know, I currently have a lego design program and made a few designs for both me and the boy. I will have to post them one day for anyone who cares, but yes, I did design a lovely truck for the boy :)

Other than that I've been pretty much resting the leg, spending time with the family the last few days. However what I have noticed, especially since writing this blog I am spending slightly more time online being social.. well trying to be.  Being social on the island is hard. There is hardly anyone on the island who I connect with in a friendship way. I have acquaintances but only a few friends. however those from my past and others I know via FB and other websites I can talk to, I get on so much better with. can talk to with ease etc.. The funny point of this those are the people I am speaking to, the fast majority of these are Americans,

This just reinforces my belief of the fact that I belong, living in America, I've died down on the bugging Laura about America, I guess there is nothing I can do for now. but the for now is the main part.

So what else can I say, not a lot, Watching a brand new TV series which I am enjoying. This is something I've not really written a lot. But something I love, TV and Movies mean a lot to me. I really enjoy watching TV and Movies and this will be something I will write about some more in the future.

3 comments:

  1. enjoying reading your blog. Which new tv series are you watching and what is this lego design programme? It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tv show is a remake of a oldie caller the defenders, about a Vegas law firm. And the program is lego digital designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crud, I posted something on here earlier but didn't wait to make sure it went through. So here we go again! :) Can you get biofreeze over there? It's good for joint and muscle pain. If not I'll see what I can find for you and try to send it to you. Also, LOVE legos, who doesn't? So I wanna see the lego designs!!!! And I've heard about that show but haven't caught it yet, seems like it would be kinda funny though. Is Lolzy opposed to moving over here? Maybe you could talk her into a trial period, a year or two and if she's just completely unhappy maybe you two can come up with a compromise. Maybe living in a more populated area, closer to friends. IDK, just hate to see you unhappy. Ok I can't remember anything else, oh yeah I was gonna tell you that Marianne's AIG (academically and intellectually gifted) class is given something they have to create and then given legos to create it, She loves it!!!! Ok, Andy is awake, again, so I need to go. I really wish he would start sleeping through the night already! Sheesh! <3 ya! ~ Cindy

    ReplyDelete